I returned back From Kovilpatti and let me share some notables that were held at the FOSS meet arranged there.
It, actually, is a remote area and we got about 150 people turned out for that FOSS meet and all people are ready to do whatever they can for the Open source.
We got some good sessions about the following
- Why is free software essential and what are all its advantages when compared with Proprietary softwares.
- Linux installation and the kernel structure
- Group discussion about the future development of FOSS
- Application Repositories and basic linux commands
- How to Contribute
- Certificate distribution and Feedbacks
Really, the two days was awesome. Let me share some pictures that we took there
We had the certificate distribution and got good feedbacks too 😉
We FSFTN people, along with the volunteers
We want all people to continue growing Free Software. 🙂